Calculate your rates on-line
How to use this Calculator:
This online calculator will tell you exactly how much you will be paying in rates with or without our proposed special variation increase.
Here’s how it works.
- First, get your current Rates & Charges Notice.
- On the left hand side of your rates notice you will see ‘Land Value - Base Date 1 July 2009’. Enter this amount at the top of the white ‘Quantity’ box.
- Fill in the rest of the ‘Quantity’ box with each of the rate categories listed on your notice. These are in the green ‘Rates’ box.
- Use the drop down menu next to the ‘Quantity’ box to enter your Water Access size. You can see this in the green ‘Rates’ box. The standard size is 20mm.
- The amount you pay automatically updates. You will see the full payable sum in the ‘Annual Due’ box at the bottom, and the extra cost of the special variation will show in blue beneath the ‘Quantity’ box.
Any problems, give us a call on 6499 2222. We’re happy to talk you through it.
Pick your calculator