16 July 2019
The CRJO Board at its meeting on 24 May 2019 considered the Draft Code of Meeting Practice Policy and resolved to place this Policy on public exhibition. Click here to view a copy of the draft policy.
Submissions on the Draft Code of Meeting Practice Policy are invited and will be received up to close of business on 21 August 2019. For submissions to be considered, they must be:
- addressed to CRJO Acting Executive Officer
- subject line: Submission – Draft Code of Meeting Practice Policy.
- emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note submissions cannot be kept confidential and may be included in a Council report. For more details, please call the CRJO Executive Assistant on 0456 261 676.
Canberra Region Joint Organisation Board
The primary core function of the CRJO Board is regional leadership and advocacy with its identified objective being:
- To identify and address emerging issues of regional significance where benefits may be gained for local communities.The Board meets in selected Council areas 4 times annually, with the AGM normally held in conjunction with the last meeting of the calendar year.
- Board meetings consist of a short Business Session followed by the option of a Forum on a selected theme.
- The CRJO carries out this function through its Board which includes the Mayors of each of the 10 Councils or their alternate, and another nominated representative of the member Council or that nominated representative’s alternate delegate.