Book a Library Meeting Room Online
The Bega Valley Shire Library offers meeting rooms that can be used for meetings in Bega, Eden, Bermagui and Tura Marrang Libraries. Rooms may be booked online here using a credit card.
Fees apply for all room bookings – see Councils current fees & charges schedule.
Prices vary according to type and length of booking.
After-hours bookings can only be made for use of Tura Marrang Library.
What you need to know:
- Charges apply for all advance room bookings.
- Payment is required at time of booking. Refunds are only available for cancellations at least 48 hours before the booked time.
- Stated capacity of the room must not be exceeded at any time.
- Commercial/Community Associations: All registered clubs, incorporated organisations or commercial enterprises hiring Council facilities must provide a copy of their Certificate for Public Liability. Please email a copy of your $20 million Public Liability Insurance at time of booking.
- Tutoring is considered a commercial activity and Public Liability Insurance must be provided at time of booking.
- If a room has not been booked and the appropriate fee paid it is considered available for general study. The door is to remain open to allow general community access.